USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Just a heads-up for someone interested. I have no dog in this race. John

Screenshot_20240426_082242_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cool.

Any 585's owners, wanting to part?

Interesting mfr & builds .. I was reading the threads dedicated to B&M

I had picked up a model-70 to build on, but SSK is out of the B&M building business as far as I can tell, and Wes at AI gunstocks is very backlogged. I'll probably hold on to the M70 I have and if I can get a slot in Wes's build list have another B&M built. This one should cover the big end of the spectrum, perhaps a 9.3 B&M would be a nice medium bore to have next to it.

I built the 458 B&M Super Short over this last winter. Haven't gotten to play with it much, but I'm excited to. 20231214_122717.jpg

I did win the auction. Found this thread 30 min before auction close... talk about lucky timing.
Glad you found it! Also glad I wasn't bidding against you. Few days before I found this I picked up a M70 super grade 458 win. Now I can see what all the hulla-baloo may or may not be with this cartridge. I have an AHR 458 Lott to compare the 2 cartridges. Beating a dead horse but I have to satisfy curiosity

I’m just glad it wasn’t blue with nice wood or I would’ve been bidding also.

I'll take it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenKenn

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com