Reaction score
Website
bosssafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, United States, Wisconsin, Florida, South Dakota, Minnesota
We are offering a Sable hunting package for two at a prime location located in the Greater Kruger Area. Please visit our website for more information.

Package includes:
2 x Sable (45"+)
1 x Hunter
1 x Hunter/Observer
7 x Days
@ $10,000

Hunters will arrive at Hoedspruit or Phalaborwa airport (We assist in all the travel arrangements) where you will be greeted by Outfitter and Professional Hunter Stefan Kruger. You will then be transferred to the lodge, and start hunting depending on your time of arrival. We have a wide variety of plains game species available, including nocturnal species like Bushpig, Honey Badger, Civet Cat, Genet Cat, African Wildcat, and Spotted Hyena.

We are also able to custom-tailor a package specifically for you. If you have any questions, feel free to message or email me.

DSCN3950.jpeg
DSCN3809.jpeg
DSCN3850.jpeg
DSCN3855.jpeg
DSCN3896.jpeg
DSCN3897.jpeg

A great offering! Sable is the most beautiful African horned animal!

Thank you Shotgungibbs,

We try to offer the best at an affordable rate to everyone. Sable is one of my favorite animals, not only to hunt but just to watch too. Fascinating animals! They really are the prince of the bushveld.

010.jpg

Photo 2023-04-18, 16 42 24 (2) (1).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
js7880084

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?