45 Colt Ammo

62flint

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
555
Reaction score
1,093
Media
3
Hunted
SA
45 colt ammo.
$50.00 obo. Buyer pays actual shipping.
Before warned I have never shipped live ammo.
If the buyer would like they could just email me the shipping label and I will ship.
One box of 50. One box of 20 one box of 15

BC4F8342-D1A7-468F-ADA4-0B5163B4BFF8.jpeg
77E6F81D-62D4-436D-9F15-DE9A0C7B18C5.jpeg
1488AA25-BD4D-4DE2-98A7-C2C1AA0D7BBF.jpeg
D37C8A33-3EA2-4D11-B2F9-9361789267E9.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to make a offer. Ammo is of no use to me
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top