Labman

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club, Audubon, PA
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana
A like new set of Lyman dies. Comes with a shell holder, extra decapping pins, a new decapping rod assembly and an extra lock ring for the seater die. $40 plus $10 for shipping in a USPS small flate rate box. No Paypal or international sales. Posted on another site as well.

d065e80l.jpg
zMmMdZ8l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced to $45 shipped.

Bringing this back for another go around. $45 shipped.

A friend of a friend of mine recently gave me a set of RCBS 416 Rigby dies along with a shell holder. Since I don't shoot my Rigby that often I certainly don't need two sets of dies. The Lyman dies are in like new condition and work fine. I can't remember how I wound up with the extra recapping assembly. I ordered the extra decapping pins from Lyman just to have them on hand.

I will take them - I just purchased a 416 Rigby and need the dies and shell holder I will put a check in the Mail on Monday. I hope that is Okie Dokie .

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but the dies are sold. I thought I posted that but I guess I goofed up. The buyer is currently in Zim on a hunt so it might take some time for the payment to arrive. Shotgun Coach will have dibs if anything goes south with the sale.

I got the info on the RCBS in .416 i need your addres
Please PM me with it.

Did you receive the PM I sent with my contact information? It was sent on 10/17/23.

Did you get the PM with my information?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonoreMos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well