Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, USA, Canada,
New Norma 416 Rigby Brass, unprimed
(2) 50 piece bags @ $100 each.

Listing for local gun shop in Euless Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently filled up my inventory at $4 a case… and felt good about it.
Someone is about to get a steal at half that price!

Ahh nice catch Krish. I missed this one and I’m local!

Ahh nice catch Krish. I missed this one and I’m local!
I sold a RSM 416 Rigby to a AH member. He needed components. I could not reach him fast enough. So I bought this. He is happy he is getting a good price. It is a way of showing thank you for his business. He is also getting two boxes of bullets from me. He is local. Will be picking them up when it gets here. I have enough brass and bullets for the rifles I have. That is why I hesitated a little bit.
20230830_221857.jpg

Krish

You are a good man @krish. Well done! (y) (y)

I’m the lucky guy Krisch is looking out for. He texted me about the sale but I was traveling and by the time I got pulled over and was sending pm to the seller he had purchased them, he then texted he had purchased them for me as he didn’t want me to lose out on a good deal for components I needed. Krisch is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. He has extensive knowledge and a massive gun vault so feel confident in dealing with him in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SafariDawg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?