404 Jeffery Bullets, Ammo & Dies

Fatback

AH legend
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
7,222
Location
Lowndes Co, Georgia
Media
69
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbawe and RSA
Good evening all. I have recently come into some 404 Jeffery bullets, reloading dies and some loaded ammo. I also have some loaded ammo that I have had for a bit. I am offering some of what I was able to get for sale to help off set the cost of the items I am keeping. For sale is the following:
1. Set of Hornady Dies
2. 20-400 grain Cartridges with Hawk bullets loaded by Hendershot’s
3. 20-400 grain Hornady DGX bonded cartridges
4. 10-400 grain Norma Solids Cartridges
5. 22-400 grain Hornady DGS bullets
6. 14-400 grain Hornady DGX bullets
7. 8-400 grain Swift A-Frame bullets

I am asking $825 for all, shipped in the lower 48, where legal. I accept USPS money orders and personal checks. First I’ll take it gets them. I don’t really want to break this package up if I can help it. Thanks.
IMG_5122.jpeg
IMG_5123.jpeg
IMG_5124.jpeg
IMG_5127.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg
IMG_5129.jpeg
IMG_5130.jpeg
IMG_5131.jpeg
 
I’ve have gotten a couple of inquires about breaking this package up. I’m going to give it the rest of the week to try and sell as a package then I will reach out to the folks that have contacted me and talk about prices on the various parts of this package. Appreciate everybody looking. Thanks
 
Bump for the weekend. If I don’t get any takers on the entire package over the weekend, I’ll reach out to the folks who have asked for different parts of the package on Monday. Thanks for looking.
 
I’ve have gotten a couple of inquires about breaking this package up. I’m going to give it the rest of the week to try and sell as a package then I will reach out to the folks that have contacted me and talk about prices on the various parts of this package. Appreciate everybody looking. Thanks
You should break it up. Most guys wouldn't shoot that many 400 gr hunting bullets during a couple of lifetimes.
 
I have broken this package up. The loaded ammo has been sold. I have posted a new thread with the bullets/projectiles and re-loading dies for sale. Thanks for looking.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,689
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top