375H&H Ammo For Sale

Andrew62

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
2,175
Reaction score
5,555
Media
39
Hunting reports
Africa
11
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Cameroon, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Uganda, Alaska, Argentina, Australia, Nunavik, Canada
I have 32 rounds of Northfork 300 grain cupped solids custom loaded by Hendershots. These are 7.00 a piece from Hendershots, that would be 224.00 plus shipping and tax. I’ll sell these for 160.00 shipped.

I have 2 boxes of 300 grain Swift Aframes custom loaded by Pendleton. 100.00 a box, 200.00 for both boxes, shipped.

I accept Venmo, PayPal, USPS check on certified check. Shipped conus.

IMG_9101.jpeg
IMG_9099.jpeg
IMG_9098.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are the Swifts 10 or 20 to a box? I can't quite tell from the photo. Thanks
The 2 boxes of Swift are 20 each per each box.
 
Are you in the mid-atlantic?

Hendershot’s are maybe two hours from me, Been there a bunch, used to hunt PA nearby.

Am interested in the ammo, can’t hurt to save a buck on freight.
 
Are you in the mid-atlantic?

Hendershot’s are maybe two hours from me, Been there a bunch, used to hunt PA nearby.

Am interested in the ammo, can’t hurt to save a buck on freight.
Thank you for reaching out earlier, I appreciate it. The ammo did sell per my post at 6:31. I was waiting for confirmation of Venmo payment before replying.

I live 1 1/2 hours dead west of Hendershot’s, I love walking through their store and looking at all their fine guns!
 
Sorry it took so long for me to answer. You got buried. So you’re out there past Cumberland? You a grouse guy?

And…looks like Ive missed the boat on choice on batch 2. But the last stuff should be good for practice so I’ll take it if you still have it.

You know 15-mile on the Pa side, just west of Hancock? Used to hunt there a good bit.
 
The Swift were on the lower right, those 2 shots were nearly touching. The other 2 groups were Barnes round nose solids and Barnes TSX. The Pendleton has a but more horse power.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9123.jpeg
    IMG_9123.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 73
The Swift were on the lower right, those 2 shots were nearly touching. The other 2 groups were Barnes round nose solids and Barnes TSX. The Pendleton has a but more horse power.
Interesting to see. I always thought my rifle wasn’t that accurate with swift A frame. Federal and Swift ammo produced about 1.5-2” groups. The Pendleton ammo shot 1” groups touching like your group. I like swifts for their performance on game regardless.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top