.375 Taylor

Tubby’s Canteen

AH legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
2,956
Reaction score
9,357
Location
Nova Scotia canada
Media
53
Good evening gents I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this caliber. I have the chance to purchase a rebarrelled tikka t3x in this caliber. The rifle was originally chambered in .300wm and comes with the original.300 wm barrel as well as a 50mm Leupold firedot. I’m sure I could piece this pack out and recoup my costs if needed. Any information you guys could shed would be greatly appreciated.
 
A friends has one. What I recall of it is a 338 WM case necked up to a 375. It's belted but otherwise similar to the 375 Ruger in that it's short enough to fit in a standard action but has essentially the same ballistics as a 375 H&H.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,400
Messages
1,575,066
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top