Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
SA, NZ, Montana, Maryland , Georgia , Mississippi, USA
I have a new Lh 375 ruger that I bought for $1145 on gunbroker and have never fired. I sent the rifle to Hogue who made a left handed stock for the gun. The stock is fully bedded and the workmanship is excellent in my opinion. I payed them about $500 including shipping. The gun has a 13 1/2 “ length of pull and weighs 8 lbs 12 oz. .
This gun is for sale because I started drinking the Blaser KoolAid aid and ended up buying one for myself and one for my son . I would like $1600.

IMG_0054.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the lefties which usually complain they can never find a left handed rifle to fit them? One of you should jump on this.

$1350.00 - also on gunbroker - first bid on either site gets gun - 1395 on gunbroker

Calling all lefty’s !!!

I'd jump on it if I didn't already have 3 of them.

Pity this is not in my neck of the woods...it would compliment my collection.

above is the aluminum bedding on Hogue stock! calling all lefties !

$1195.00

Do you have any idea as to how to get it into Alberta, Canada?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?