.375 H&H For Sale - Cooper Model 52 Western Classic

Beaufort

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Selling my nearly-new Cooper Model 52 Western Classic 375 H&H. It is in excellent condition with no scratches. It includes a checkered bolt knob as well as case-colored receiver, grip cap, Talley rings and two magazines. Additionally, the rifle is fitted with a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10 scope and an Els leather sling. I will include an SKB rifle case as well as two Westley Richards ammo belt wallets. I can send you the original box if you'd like.

There have been fewer than 60 rounds fired through the rifle and it performed beautifully on a recent trip to South Africa. I have just over $7,000 in the rifle and will sell it, with all accessories for $5,000.

375 left with box.jpg
375 left cheek.jpg
375 left.jpg
375 left chamber detail.jpg
375 left barrel.jpg
375 right stock.jpg
375 right.jpg
375 right grip.jpg
375 shot card.jpg

That is one beautiful rifle! The wood is stunning! Someone will be getting a piece of art work! Good luck with your sale!

This won't last long. Great Deal! Good luck with the sale.

Very nice, I have the little brother to this one in 300 H&H. I would be tempted if I were in the US. Good luck with the sale.

I love my Cooper. This is a beautiful rifle!

It pays to have a surgeon in the family - they just operated and I sold mine to buy this rifle!

No, it has already been sold pending receipt of payment which has been mailed to me. Thank you for your interest, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarEagle03

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.