375 H&H & 458 Lott Ammo For Trade

Mountaineer

AH fanatic
Joined
May 31, 2021
Messages
910
Reaction score
1,280
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I’m overstocked on solids and understocked on soft points. I have 6 boxes of 375 H&H solids and 1 box of 458 Lott solids for trade. I’m interested in trading the 375’s 1:1 and the 458 1:2 for either 375 H&H 300 grain Federal Fusion, Hornady GDX 300 grain, or Nitrex 285 grain Grand Slam. Thanks for your consideration.
7FD4746A-4A34-4E5D-A8E9-EDA7B096FF2A.jpeg
 
I think you will have to trade two of your boxes of solids for one box of softs. The demand for solids just isn’t there. In addition, solids for a Lott are only needed for elephant, not buffalo, so that’s a small market.
 
Thanks for the advice. I have access to reload the ammo, so I can always pull the bullets and reload with softs. I was guessing there was a market for solids since the big companies like midway only have softs and no solids.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top