.375 H&H, 300 grnSN for buff; enough gun?

bebben#

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Birds, warthog,
C93420EC-E915-4202-A746-FDE4483D1A42.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the pig, where's the buff?

Yes, it is enough. Use an appropriately tough SN bullet, not just any soft, but that goes for any caliber.

With the right bullet and placement in 300gr 340gr 350gr 380gr it is enough.....

Must be because the only one I’ve had the opportunity to shoot died. Hopefully I’ll get another chance to try it again.

Welcome to the A H forums

The .375 H&H with premium 300g + bullets (both expanding and solids) is completely fine for Cape Buffalo.

Just practice enough and be able to shoot it well before going to Africa. Shoot it enough so that you know your solids and expanding bullets impact in the same place at 100 yards (or meters).

300 Grain Swift A Frame, Barnes bullets and many others all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NolanMesse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?