.375 components

Firebird

AH legend
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
3,857
Reaction score
11,492
Location
Utah
Media
412
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
6
Hunted
South Africa
I was able to acquire a stash of old .375 h&h brass and some Sierra bullets. IF someone is hurting for these components, please pm me. The bullets are 300 gr gameking. They are old, paper box era. The brass is Winchester-I worked some of it to see how it would restore and it came back great.
As for price, I do not know. I bought everything the guy would put in a box and we came to an acceptable lot price. Plus it is old and I don’t know the history of the brass. So-I’m not going to pay you to take it, but not trying to gouge anyone either. I could use it in my .375 wby but then it won’t work for those who need .375 h&h-emphasis on the word need.
So, if you are hurting for some of this, pm me and we will work it out-maybe someone going on safari this year needs it or something.
 
Incredibly cool.
 
Nice gesture!
 
Agreed, well done.
 
Good man! Remember, Karma!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top