.338 Bullets F/S

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
692
Reaction score
172
Location
Ohio
Media
90
Member of
NRA
All prices are plus shipping
Pm me with any questions


1. Hornady #3335 250gr. 3 boxes of 100ct. $25 a box or buy all 3 for $60
2. Hornady 250gr. FMJ 50ct. $20
3. Speer 275gr. FMJ 50ct. $20
4. Winchester #33255 SilverTip 250gr. 80ct. $25
5. Sierra #2650 250gr. 50ct. $25
6. Sierra #2600 250gr. 50ct. $17


All so have 38 once fired 338 win mag brass $25
These are tarnished but they are only once fired
19 Federal & 19 Remington

IMG_0709.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They are yours if you want them. Pm returned

All that is left now is #2 & #3 I'll take $43 shipped for them
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,293
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top