.338 250gr. Bullets For Sale

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
692
Reaction score
172
Location
Ohio
Media
90
Member of
NRA
939929FC-0CC8-4320-AA4B-39E441C6BA73.jpeg


Selling 338 Bullets shipping not included. $8 for one or all shipped

1. Barnes Banded Solids 250gr. RN 25ct. $25
2. Barnes Banded Solids 250gr. FN 20ct. $20 (no box)
3. Barnes TSX 250gr. 25ct. $15
4. Nosler Partition 250gr. 50ct. $35 (these have a canalure)

And a box of .375cal Speer African Grand Slam 300gr. $35 (unopened)
 
B7A1D091-551C-4D5F-8346-5AA80C5BC944.jpeg


I all so have 4 boxes of Hornady 225gr. #3320 Bullets $25 a box.
 
I will take 1-4 for $60 shipped, please PM me payment info

thank you
 
My 2nd post is a misprint. I forgot to include the Nosler Partition 250gr Bullets.
I can not edit that post to change it or delete it. I am so sorry.
 
The 4 boxes Hornady 225’s are sold.
Buy the rest of the 338’s and I will ship on my dime
 
How about the Speers
 
Those are still $35 plus $8 shipping. Unless they go with the 338’s then just the $35.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,128
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top