.264 Hornady Bullets

salesman

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
128
Reaction score
275
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Am interested in buying some Hornady .264 cal., 140 gr. Interlock SP or RN bullets for reloading. Would be interested in 5-10 100ct boxes. If you have some (any quantity) that you are interested in letting go of send me a PM and let me know what you have, price, and preferred payment method. I am not looking for something for nothing, and am willing to pay fair retail and shipping; but please don't send any ridiculous offers, they will be ignored. Thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,316
Members
170,006
Latest member
MoniqueLai
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top