225lb Leopard taken in Zimbabwe

WTF?…. Why would it being shot in Botswana make it illegal?

I think it’s an amazing animal and deserves the respect it’s due.

I think it is amazing too. The reference was made that the PH was from zim which is the only reason I asked the question.

Well obviously if this lemon dude had anything to do with it what so ever than the cat was obviously illegally taken!..... Or at least that was the attempted inference that I gathered from the post.

Just like the outdoor life headline "The outfitter who guided Donald Trump Jr." ..... so to infer that Don Jr. is an unethical hunter who hires unethical outfitters; why else would you mention Don Jr. in a title about an incident that had NOTHING to do with him?
Yea. We know nothing about the charges or the situation. The headline proves the article is a hit job. It seems most here on AH think the government are all saints and any one accused of a crime is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY! Not I.
I agree with @IvW what does this have to do with this amazing supercat?

WTF?…. Why would it being shot in Botswana make it illegal?

I think it’s an amazing animal and deserves the respect it’s due.
Here we go. What are people talking about this cat not being legally taken? Is this kindergarten or AH! I'm confused.

Here we go. What are people talking about this cat not being legally taken? Is this kindergarten or AH! I'm confused.
Wade Lemon has admitted to and been convicted of some illegal hunting activities in the U.S.. Therefore, when people (myself included) read about anything with his name attached it automatically becomes suspicious.

Wade Lemon has admitted to and been convicted of some illegal hunting activities in the U.S.. Therefore, when people (myself included) read about anything with his name attached it automatically becomes suspicious.
So guilt by association with zero evidence….. got it!

Couldn’t be a case of “I didn’t shoot it so it had to be taken illegally “… could it? It’d be nice to read an honest account of how, where it was taken…..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ftresdtrswhes45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?