2024 Early Season Trophy Buffalo Hunt

ndumo SAFARIS

AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
huntingsafaris.net
Deals & offers
Media
We have a fantastic deal on a great area for arguably some of the best buffalo hunting in the Caprivi area of Namibia. This special on an early season buffalo hunt is in the Sobbe Conservancy for next season, 2024.

Sobbe is a dry area, away from the rivers, so an excellent area to hunt during the wetter season.

As this offer is only valid for the early season (February to May), we have decided to run this now already, to give prospective hunters the time to book flights and fit it into their schedules.

This is not the traditional time to hunt the Caprivi, since February and March are still in the rainy season, so it will be a wet hunt; but April and May should be better if you prefer less rain (the rain should not last more than a couple of hours in total over the seven-day hunt, and makes the weather rather pleasant).

The bush and grass will be thick, and the shooting distance will be less than 30 yards. This is a tracking hunt, in Mopane bushveld, so you should be at least fit enough to walk 5 miles a day. This is my personal favorite time to hunt buffalo in the Caprivi. We will target old buffalo bulls, rather than spread, but the average spread should be in the 38-inch plus class. A few plains game species, like kudu, zebra, and warthog will also be available. Over the past 5 years, this area has had a 100% success rate on buffalo.

This special is for a 7-day hunt, with a travel day on each end, so a total of 9 days.

We are offering this full hunt (2 travel days, 7 hunting days, and one Cape buffalo trophy) at US$ 16,500. (This hunt normally sells at US$ 21,450).

A US$ 2,000 deposit secures you a date, a second deposit of US$ 8,000 must be paid no later than the end of February 2024 and the remaining US$ 6,500 can be paid after the successful hunt.

A 2 x 1 hunt can also be done at US$28,500 (so US$14,250 per person) – the hunting days change to 10 day instead of a 7 day hunt

Either myself (Karl Stumpfe) or one of a few freelance PH's who knows the area well, will guide this hunt, depending on the specific date.

I will also be available on Whatsapp +264811285416 or email admin@huntingsafaris.net.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-14 at 07.55.02.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-14 at 07.55.01.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-14 at 07.54.38.jpg

Sobbe 2.jpg

Sobbe 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Caprivi is a special place. Somebody is going to have a great opportunity here. If I wasn’t already booked for 2024 and 2025 with other African hunts I’d be all over this.

Sobbe 3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia