10 Most Aggressive Animals in the World

I would have expected wolverine to be on the list. Any animal that can back down a griz gets my respect.
 
I agree with you on the Wolverine. Maybe a Boomslang, Krait or Australian brown (spelling?) would fit in the top ten?

How about a scorned, gold digging, soon to be ex wife in divorce court?
 
I agree with you on the Wolverine. Maybe a Boomslang, Krait or Australian brown (spelling?) would fit in the top ten?

How about a scorned, gold digging, soon to be ex wife in divorce court?
you win
 
I agree with you on the Wolverine. Maybe a Boomslang, Krait or Australian brown (spelling?) would fit in the top ten?

How about a scorned, gold digging, soon to be ex wife in divorce court?
That definitely trumps any animal that walks. Been there.
 
I would have expected wolverine to be on the list. Any animal that can back down a griz gets my respect.
If cornered or threatened sure, but you don't actually hear of them going after humans or domestic animals and such. They actually do an amazing job of being evasive. There's a few known to exist on the hillside of Anchorage. And yet with all the houses and hiking trails very few sightings for more than a glimpse. I've seen one once and once it spotted me it took off.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,402
Messages
1,575,203
Members
170,229
Latest member
KobyChrist
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top