“Gurkha Warriors Chest” Humidor- Only 108 made!

Jehr22

Reaction score
We are repurposing a section of our home and I need to let gof this beautiful cigar humidor of which they made 108 units worldwide around 2010. They were valued at $13,000 and were called the "Gurkha Warrior's Chest".

It holds about 2000 cigars in the base cabinet. The individual drawers hold about 25-50 individual cigars in the three drawers formed with cedar coves. The top area with mirrored glass can hold additional cigars or other items and has temperature gauge.It also includes a plug-in commercial grade Oasis humidifier that operates out of the lower compartment and the cord passes through the back of the chest.This is one of the finest humidors ever manufactured. It is an absolute work of art and treasure for an hunter that has the space.

$1500 and you pay the shipping, I do the packing and help the carrier load it. Willing to wrap in wool blankets for the transport.

E7B1D2F0-F879-4E56-8FE0-69A2492CB0BA.jpeg
4A4BB13A-253C-495D-ADD6-DD84BE6A6F17.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88pw

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.