Recent content by NTX

  1. NTX

    For Sale: CZ 550 Stock

    Indeed! I still would have paid it
  2. NTX

    For Sale: CZ 550 Stock

    Snap, call me second
  3. NTX

    375 H&H Brass

    ADG makes the .375 h&h brass, yes Headstamp: Raven Rocks Precision (manufactured by ADG)
  4. NTX

    Winchester I couldn’t pass up!

    What a great find. That’s a beautiful stock and the scope was great bonus.
  5. NTX

    My CZ 550 Matrix - Delivered Yesterday

    I would love to have one those floor plates on my .416
  6. NTX

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    I handled one of these this week. The stock is pretty svelte compared to my standard express 375. I’d say it’s a pretty fine rifle for the asking price. I’m curious what calibers the subsequent models will be.
  7. NTX

    Ammo Weight on airplanes… How strict are they on 5kg/11lb?

    Lufthansa is VERY strict on weight, and they weighed the case with it on two of my trips. United also weighs your ammo. I wouldn’t gamble with it personally.
  8. NTX

    GPO Passion 3-12x56

    Pending sale
  9. NTX

    GPO Passion 3-12x56

    Thursday
  10. NTX

    GPO Passion 3-12x56

    I got this scope as a present and just haven’t come up with a good use for it. The box has been opened but it has never been used/mounted. It bears only my fingerprints from looking at birds and squirrels outside my window. The light transmission and field of view are quite good. I’d like to get...
 
Top