Recent content by godwincp

  1. godwincp

    Do you switch barrels on your Blaser R8?

    I have two R8 stocks and six barrels all with their own scope and scope mounts. When getting ready for Africa I have the 19mm stock fitted with my 416 or 375 and the 17mm fitted with my 223 barrel for practice. I will then take a 300 win mag along with the 416 packed in a pelican 1700 both with...
  2. godwincp

    Buffalo Cow Hunt Special 2027

    I hunted with Derian last year and had a great time. The cow buff hunt is challenging and a lot of fun. Derian is a great guy to hunt with and the camp is very nice
  3. godwincp

    For Sale Three Barrels for the Blaser R8

    I just received the items I purchased from nomspc Including a barrel, scope, Blaser mount and ammo and it arrived in great condition and as advertised. Communication was excellent. Buy with confidence
  4. godwincp

    Hello from a new sponsor - 4 Stable Sticks

    Just returned from Zimbabwe . Left my 4 stable sticks with my PH so I just ordered a replacement- thanks for the discount and for being a sponsor. These sticks are a game changer!
  5. godwincp

    For Sale Three Barrels for the Blaser R8

    I’ll take the 300 win mag barrel
  6. godwincp

    For Sale Swarovski Z6i 1-6X24 on Blaser QD ring mount

    If you sell without the QR rings and mount I will take them if they’re 30mm. Let me know. Thanks
  7. godwincp

    Looking for source 470 NE jags and brushes

    I put a patch on my 458 brush- 470 brushes and jags are unavailable
  8. godwincp

    Hello from Missouri

    Welcome aboard from Sourheast Missouri. Went to college in Rolla. Need any help let me know
  9. godwincp

    Blaser magazine issue

    It’s an R8 professional. I finally got a hold of Blaser and they said I need to screw it back in although with being spring loaded it’s not easy. Don’t have any idea why it happened. I’m in the Centurion lounge in Atlanta before boarding DL 200 to JNB and then to Harare to charter to camp to...
  10. godwincp

    Blaser magazine issue

    My 416 magazine clip has a screw protruding beyond the clip- all my other magazine clips the screw is flush with the clip itself. Is this an issue!? The screw is threaded- should I try to screw it back in? Thanks
  11. godwincp

    New Declaration Required to Enter South Africa Complete Before Entry

    I completed this form a month ago for my July 13 flight- so is this a new form or do I need to do it again??
  12. godwincp

    SOUTH AFRICA: Spear Safaris - Greater Kruger / North Limpopo

    For me it’s the smile and joy that every African seems to project all the time. They are always laughing and talking and smiling and seem to be just enjoying life- just makes for a great trip
  13. godwincp

    Cancellation Hunt 2026 Chirundu

    You will never find a better deal with a great outfitter- if I wasn’t already hunting with York for leopard on those dates I would be all in and saving a lot of money. Congratulations to whoever signed up
  14. godwincp

    Deal on Avon Skin So Soft for Tsetse fly countries

    Damn I just paid $25 for it
 
Top