Clearing out some more of my dads stuff
I have a size Medium Filson Mackinaw jacket in excellent condition to be honest I am not sure if he ever wore it as it rarely gets cold enough for it down here.
Asking $350 and will cover shipping
Next item is a size medium Columbia Field Jacket flannel...
Ok so this post is long overdue, I claimed some bullets but my gun room was full of what little we could salvage out of my father in laws flooded house and so I intended to get something posted once that was cleared out and then my dad’s health faded fast due to cancer and we lost him a couple...
Going through more of dads stuff and trying to help my mom sell some things no longer needed. ProChrono Digital Chronograph box sleeve is a little rough but chronograph itself is like new
$100 located in Kerrville, TX will split shipping or meet within reasonable distance.
Texas is a big state and you can certainly find what you’re looking for but knowing what that is and price range might dictate best options. Also how far you want to travel for the hunt. From Austin you can drive 7 hours in a couple of directions and not even get out of the state.
Also as...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.