Westley Richards Retail Customer Service (UK)

roverandbrew

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
United States, South Africa, Zambia
I am not not in anyway associated with Westley Richards but wanted to pass on some exceptional customer service. I recently ordered an article of clothing that I had some sizing problems with. Westley Richards not only sent out another size but followed up to ensure things were to my standard. That style of shirt was just not cut for my body type. WR then looked through their product line to find a like item and shipped it to ensure my requirements were met. The retail manager was very personable, had a sincere desire to ensure the customer's needs met, and was prompt in doing so. I would have full confidence in ordering anything from Westley Richards in the future.

Just had similar excellent service with them. Their courier company managed to not believe my address was real and sat on a parcel for quite some time. WR were excellent at following up and getting it delivered.

I am not not in anyway associated with Westley Richards but wanted to pass on some exceptional customer service. I recently ordered an article of clothing that I had some sizing problems with. Westley Richards not only sent out another size but followed up to ensure things were to my standard. That style of shirt was just not cut for my body type. WR then looked through their product line to find a like item and shipped it to ensure my requirements were met. The retail manager was very personable, had a sincere desire to ensure the customer's needs met, and was prompt in doing so. I would have full confidence in ordering anything from Westley Richards in the future.

+2. They are great to work with, even from the US. I recently had my first return and it went very smoothly. Buy with confidence.

I think many of us are pleased to see that Westley Richards is still in business, still making best quality firearms their traditional way, and didn’t move to California or something. I’m not likely to commission a bespoke gun on a 4-5 year lead time anytime soon, but I like to support the brand elsewise. I do wish they’d do runs of 318, 425 and explora (paradox) ammo from time to time.

I couldn’t agree more. I get my safari shirts from WR, top quality, and I love their safari hat which I wear often. Every time I need something unusual, like their glass oil bottle, they find it and ship it.

It’s nice to file away. real life reviews of when companies treat customers well. I actually believe customer service has improved across the board in the last 10 years. Companies realized that pricing is so competitive that CS needs to be outstanding to keep customers coming back.

Now im going to the WR website. See it works better than paid advertising

I just wish I could afford one of their rifles

Aren’t you a Rigby man?

Marc is gonna be pissed!

:D :D :D

Yeah ..obviously blows with the wind...:E Shrug::E Big Grin:
I did not realize my desire to experiment a little would create so many issues. I wish you loved me who I am and not who you want me to be. I am dying my hair blue as we speak and getting a job at a local coffee shop where they respect me even if I shoot a Rigby wearing a Westley Richards shirt.

I did not realize my desire to experiment a little would create so many issues. I wish you loved me who I am and not who you want me to be. I am dying my hair blue as we speak and getting a job at a local coffee shop where they respect me even if I shoot a Rigby wearing a Westley Richards shirt.

I wait to see what you look like with blue hair and the shirt...and the moustache....blue as well...?. :E Shrug: :E Rofl:......

I promised my favorite "Sergeant" in September I would return shortly. She seemed pretty excited. Mustache went away January. I look like a little laddie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)