Leopard or elephant in 2025

Agrarler

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Dear community and especially sponsors of AH,

I’m looking for a hunt in autumn 2025. Target species should be leopard. My two oldest sons, next year 16 and 13, will join this trip like the other four safaris we’ve done so far. We hunted Zimbabwe and South Africa, each twice (trip reports are written on this side).

I’m a bit restricted with my budget since I’m trying to make one safari per year. That means expensive destinations like Tansania will be out of reach…
I already have a very good offer for leopard in Zim ( Matetsi), but with the restriction of not bringing in my own gun as a European, I still hesitate jumping on it (Last time in Zim the quality of the rental guns was not what I expected - a risk I don’t want to take when hunting leopard).

Please feel free to share your ideas and offers, I’m really looking forward to it.

As second option, if leopard is not doable, elephant could be a possibility to fit into budget.
Budget for the package is between 20 and 25k for Daily rates and trophy fee.

Best regards from Germany,

Agrarler

Good Day Agrarler

I would like to invite you to consider Tsala Hunting Safaris.

We own our property in Mozambique and have a long term concession in Zimbabwe.

I would like to recommend our Mozambique property for leopard.Our hunting area is 125 000 acres and borders Gonarezhou National Park in Zimbabwe with no fences between us.Animals are free to roam an area of over 2 mil acres in our area.

The 13 day Leopard hunt is within your budget mentioned above.You will fly into Johannesburg and no other flight is needed as we will travel to the area by vehicle.

I will send you detail and a breakdown of the hunt on a pm.

You are most welcome if you have any questions.

Regards

Rouan

Good day Agrarler

JKO Hunting Safaris wishing you best of luck in planning your safari.

Good Day Agrarler

I would like to recommend our Mozambique property for leopard.Our hunting area is 125 000 acres and borders Gonarezhou National Park in Zimbabwe with no fences between us.Animals are free to roam an area of over 2 mil acres in our area.

The 13 day Leopard hunt is within your budget mentioned above.You will fly into Johannesburg and no other flight is needed as we will travel to the area by vehicle.

Regards

Rouan
Hi Rouan, Do you hunt elephant in Mozambique or is that not possible? Us europeans struggle to get firearms into Zim!

Might look.up Gerhard at GPFootprintSafaris.com in RSA. He has great leopard hunts

Is leopard hunting in RSA allowed? My information was that the ministry closed it for no reasons…

Good Day Agrarler

Regards

Rouan
That sounds pretty cool!

Hi Rouan, Do you hunt elephant in Mozambique or is that not possible? Us europeans struggle to get firearms into Zim!
Good Day Sir

We certainly do hunt elephant on our area in Mozambique.We have really good quality bordering Gonarezhou.Unfortunately the Ele is not importable into Europe or the US.

You are most welcome to contact me if you want any info on the area in Mozambique.

Regards

Rouan

Good Morning SRvet

I have sent you a pm regarding your questions.

Regards

Rouan

Good Morning SRvet

I have sent you a pm regarding your questions.

Regards

Rouan
Rouan please PM me the total cost of a non exportable elephant in Moz. please as well as the average tusk weight please with the break out of day rates versus trophy fee

Lots of great resources here. On a tight budget I would also look up Wayne at Nyamazana for both your cat and elephant.

As above, I would give Wayne a call and see what he has. Yes in Zim but I am sure he will be able to find you a "proper" weapon to use. What he states is completely followed and true. No BS to get a deposit.

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinVvw21

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.