H-S Precision Pro-Series SA2000 In 6.5 Creedmoor With Leupold VX 5HD Scope

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
H-S Precision Pro-Series SA2000 in 6.5 Creedmoor. Comes with –
Leupold VX 5HD 3-15x44, custom turret set up for the best load on this rifle. Turret is engraved as follows – 6.5 Creedmoor 143gr ELDX 2700fps 3000 ft 60F Yds ¼ MOA – translated that means this rifle is set up for 143gr ELDX long range bullets loaded to 2700 fps at conditions of 3000’ elevation and 60 degrees F. The scope is mounted in Talley one piece aircraft aluminum rings/bases.

Barrel is light weight, 22”, and fluted.

Testing Sheets from H-s Precision showing grouping and test loads that worked at the factory. The test sheet shows the details on the barrel, stock and testing.

The rifle was built in 2016. I am the second owner. I have fired this rifle 24 times using the loads on the turret. My 3 shot groups are .55” at the largest.

This rifle weighs 7lbs 2 oz with the scope and the magazine empty.

Condition is “extremely fine to as new”. There is feint bluing wear at the muzzle from going in and out of the case. No scratches, no marks.

Recoil pad looks new.

Bolt cycles perfectly.

The safety is a Winchester Model 70 type 3 position safety and functions perfectly.

As you know, H-S Precision makes the entire rifle – barrel, triggers, stocks, actions – at their factory in South Dakota. If you build this rifle today, you will pay $5500-$5700 depending on stock painting and LOP.

H-S Precision Customer Service – I have dealt with H-S for several years. They are my “go to” for this style of rifle. I have sent several to customer service over the years for stock lengthening, barrel threading, extra magazines. I have never had a failure or problem mechanically. I have taken these rifles to Africa, Asia and Alaska. They perform! If the LOP is not to your spec, pull the barrel and action (2 screws) and ship it to them. They will add or cut off, repaint and return in two weeks for under $200 (per my last experience).

Price to you is $3200 shipped to your FFL. Soft case and test data goes with the rifle. Scope is included.

Personal check is fine as is Zelle.

The Unasked Question – why would anyone sell this rifle? Simple – I have two in slightly different configurations. They are equal in everyway. I have 5 other H-S rifles and lover the quality. I have a few duplicates which I will be selling. My bad habit is buying multiples of what I like. Then I shoot them and decide which I like. I then sell the 1st runner up. Hence this one is for sale.

0UJf0qr.jpg
2jYwd1a.jpg
7YQouK6.jpg
D7x2XIl.jpg
EUjoKhr.jpg
FzR6ig4.jpg
hKtFfZY.jpg
Ii6zQxU.jpg
kfLxDI6.jpg
lt0ZGI4.jpg
lutoYnP.jpg
Q1DrgsO.jpg
QmleRpq.jpg
QyUnbOh.jpg
unSOgJ5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great example of :

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"

Have listed on GI to get this bad boy in someone's hands that likes seriously accurate rifles!!!

Offers do not offend.... Test me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtumolo18

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!