Anyone in the KC area or midwest?

I am an old, fat, bald retired guy, so most any day/time would work - I am betting it will go to a SAT as most folks still have a job. 14, 21, 28 MAY all would work 4 me. My place or Mag's?

Ok, so who exactly is in? Please affirm here in the thread and then I will send out a pm with email info.

I know others are interested, but I would like to confirm here before sending anything out.

I'm in, May 21st works for me, my next avaiable Saturday would be June 25th. If no one objects I would like to bring my 11 year old son Trip, it would be good for him to get some marksmanship training from someone other than his Dad and Opa.

If you can make it tomorrow and your significant other shoots, welcome as well.
My wife may shoot a little tomorrow

I'm way late to this party, but I live down south in Olathe. Good to see some folks on here from the KC area!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IgnacioPen

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.