Where to buy Courtney Selous boots in Zim?

SRvet

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Could anyone point me in the right direction of where to buy a pair of Courtney Selous boots for a friend whilst I’m in Zim. We are due to fly into and out of Harare and then transfer out to the Dande safari area. Many thanks in advance !!

Hi SRvet, you can send Gale an email at outfit@courteneyboot.com and enquire. They also do ship worldwide, definitely to Zim and RSA so should be able to post to Harare if there isn’t a shop that sells it.

Faradays in Harare is where I got mine

Just a thought get your Courtneys apon arrival . Try them on at Faradays,!try them on on your tent. If camp has grass maybe carefully walk on grads until your sure they are comfortable. People who cuss Courtney usualhave bought some thimg without toe room

Feredays have a limited selection, I was in there today. They are on Facebook so maybe check if they have the style and sizing you need. THEY had Courtney Selous and 1 or two other styles in quite a few sizes. Otherwise Courtney will ship to your PH.

Call Gail, she can give you good advice. Also Gigas in Bulawayo. I have brought many pairs back thru the years. 90% were to small (usually) in the toes. Courtneys are using new lasts now.that give more toe room.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanSiebenh

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair