Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
We've all been there and felt the same..... :)

Close of season on Nov 30 ......

I’ve seen this before. It is the BEST ever. I absolutely love it.

Heart breaking and heart warming at the same time. Not sure how many times I've watched it now.

Sweet little thing!!!

Very cute. Reminds me of the time I came home empty handed from an elk hunt once. I told my then 3-4yoa son that we didn’t get an elk. He said, “Well, didn’t they know you were coming?” My father in law and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Very cute. Reminds me of the time I came home empty handed from an elk hunt once. I told my then 3-4yoa son that we didn’t get an elk. He said, “Well, didn’t they know you were coming?” My father in law and I couldn’t stop laughing.
Kids are just the funniest!

We've all been there and felt the same..... :)

Phil I'm picturing you in place of that little girl.... you need to practice the crying and give us that performance at the AH dinner;)

Phil I'm picturing you in place of that little girl.... you need to practice the crying and give us that performance at the AH dinner;)

I blew a shot at a huge elk some 13 years ago.........the tears come quickly when I think about that one......no practice needed.

But don't hold your breath for a repeat in Dallas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WayneBoone

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?