this sucks

I guess sometimes good things happen, just got off the phone with Laura and everything was complete and cleared. she sent me an invoice and I am very happy with the price, I was expecting a bill for about 1400.00 for 4 days storage at the airport waiting for agriculture to clear but it was only 390.78. total bill for everything in Chicago including Coppersmith came to a total bill of 1949.55 and that also included truck shipping to my from door, should be here next week just have to wait on the word from the freight company they will be notified tomorrow. on a bad note when it gets here I do not know how I am going to get everything uncrated as tomorrow morning I am having surgery on my hand for a Trigger Finger so I do not know how that will work out. but now to plan for next year in Africa don't have any idea yet what I want or where but it will happen and my CZ 550 458 will go with me. thanks everyone

Uncrating Party!

Hopefully your final delivery leg includes getting it inside your garage. If not, then some $$ and the driver will roll it in anyway.

I guess sometimes good things happen, just got off the phone with Laura and everything was complete and cleared. she sent me an invoice and I am very happy with the price, I was expecting a bill for about 1400.00 for 4 days storage at the airport waiting for agriculture to clear but it was only 390.78. total bill for everything in Chicago including Coppersmith came to a total bill of 1949.55 and that also included truck shipping to my from door, should be here next week just have to wait on the word from the freight company they will be notified tomorrow. on a bad note when it gets here I do not know how I am going to get everything uncrated as tomorrow morning I am having surgery on my hand for a Trigger Finger so I do not know how that will work out. but now to plan for next year in Africa don't have any idea yet what I want or where but it will happen and my CZ 550 458 will go with me. thanks everyone
Wow that is great news!! It sounded like it was going to be much worse all leading up!

post pics when you get them home.

As my dad would say when I told him I couldn’t do something, “Do you have polio or something (he had polio as a child)?” :). Protect your hand, but good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielDalz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.