So, I Was In The Loading Room Today...

I’m down to 37 days before I retire and I’ll be able to spend more time at the reloading bench :ROFLMAO:

I’m down to 37 days before I retire and I’ll be able to spend more time at the reloading bench :ROFLMAO:
I will retire when my wife tells me to!

@PARA45
Your kidding yoursef old son.
When you retire the wife will have you doing the stuff you've been putting if for a while. You will be lucky to see the reloading room let alone go into it.
Womenfolk have a strange way of keeping you busy in ways and with jobs you didn't even know existed.
Bob

@PARA45
When you retire the wife will have you doing the stuff you've been putting if for a while. You will be lucky to see the reloading room let alone go into it.
Womenfolk have a strange way of keeping you busy in ways and with jobs you didn't even know existed.
Bob
Well sh*t Bob, thanks for deflating my bubble. I may just continue to work then. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@PARA45
Bob
So,So, True. Last year the wife and I did a whole house remodel. At the moment I am making her some shelving made from a Mesquite tree we took down a couple of years back. Once that is finished she wants me to build an out door kitchen with a pizza oven. I am glad we are doing it but it just never stops.

About a year and half ago, we decided to change the floors in our house, and we were going to do the work ourselves. My wife and I shook on it, that she would not nag, push, or give me a timeline. We did 3/4 of the house, it took us about two months to do it and we did it without a single argument. :ROFLMAO:

I basically said the same thing for her. I'll be home and I'll do things my way, no nagging, and no timelines, we shook on it. I've been taking 3 days off a week to burn some leave, and Mrs. PARA45 has been happy with my time management and duties. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhPRBep

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}