Purchases On AH References

Had a transaction with @dargo and it was incredibly smooth. Fast payment and good communication.

@brummerb1 sold me an item and went well out of his way to make it a convenient transaction for me.

The item was as described and Brummerb1 was very responsive and a pleasant guy to deal with.

No reservations at all with doing business with him.

John the electrician
Thanks John,

Nice meeting you! I hope you enjoy the blaser.

Thank you @CZDiesel for your kind words. Back at you! Deal with confidence @CZDiesel, great communication and also a pleasure to do business with. Ammo was as described. Thank you sir!

I would like to thank @rookhawk in public for his generosity and to go out of his way to make things right. Last night I received a package from @rookhawk, and it was a full box of Fed 375 H&H ammo, to compensate for the missing ammo. Gents, I am lost for words on how to thank @rookhawk for his generosity to make things right. Individuals like @rookhawk and many others on this forum is what makes this forum so great.

@rookhawk, again thank you sir!!!

I purchased an item from @BeeMaa. Arrived much earlier than expected. I’m sure he sent it while the check was still in the mail.

I would not hesitate to buy from him. I’m reluctant to talk about watches with BeeMa; that’s a good way to distance yourself from $3-$4k.

Item was as described and glad to have it. Also, don’t ask him about Blasers, that will end with a more dollars out of your wallet.

John

I purchased an item from @BeeMaa. Arrived much earlier than expected. I’m sure he sent it while the check was still in the mail.

I would not hesitate to buy from him. I’m reluctant to talk about watches with BeeMa; that’s a good way to distance yourself from $3-$4k.

Item was as described and glad to have it. Also, don’t ask him about Blasers, that will end with a more dollars out of your wallet.

John
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you my friend. Next time we talk, it will have to include timepieces. ;) Cheers.

I should have done this earlier, but somehow, I missed him.

@Fatback is great gentleman to deal with. I purchased some ammo from him and was extremely patient with me after my check went around the world two times. The check arrived about 1 1/2 months later, I had already sent him another expecting the check was lost. Oh, and we live about 2 hrs away. I think it would have been easier to drive down to pick up the ammo. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix19312

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.