One of Kaiser Wilhelm rifles for sale

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

Attachments

• Spandau Sporting Rifle No. 1 Made for Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany | Down East Antiques.pdf
    502.2 KB · Views: 29
Very modest & no-frills looking for an Emperor’s rifle, no ? You’d think the rifle would at least have a horn fore end tip, Per.

I’m not sure I would want anything owned by a feckless leader such as he.
That allowed his Generals to take over decision making and lead the world to one of most brutal wars in history for no good reason.

Biden is a better leader of the military than Wilhelm was

That gun has been for sale for years at this point and for that price. They may need to decide to be a bit more realistic. Maybe give it to RIA to get rid of.

I think it looks fabulous. Those lines, like a runway model.

As article say and a video Forgotten Weapons made about military rifle say it was made around 25 rifles in sporter edition . Mostly as gifts for Kaiser and notability.
But it also was Schegelmich behind rifle that was behind m88 rifle, and m88 was plagued with problems . So the Spandau rifle lost out in contract to Mauser m98 military competition .

What could been of world was different , and one of rifles was chambered in 6x57 with 115 bullets . Which decades later sounds like 6mm REM .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DallasGold

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani