Noe 9.3 bullet mold

mauserhunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
Looking at the one noe 9.3 mold for when my 9.3x62 is ready, looking at the 4 cavity with plan base and gas checked. I figure a few hundred bullets will pay off the mold. Should work out for shooting deer as well. Anyone have this mold and what loads you shoot and what fps, I'll probably Powder coat the bullets.

Attachments

• 368-285-FN-W3 4 Cavity 2GC:2PB | NOE Bullet Moulds.pdf
    568 KB · Views: 24
Should be an excellent deer killer with the .200" meplate if kept at 12-15 BHN around 1600-1800 fps.

Should be an excellent deer killer with the .200" meplate if kept at 12-15 BHN around 1600-1800 fps.
I think after Powder coating should be able to get 2000 fps, even so that weight bullet at 1800 will kill anything in North America. It's big enough it probably doesn't even need to expand, but could try different hardiness. I figure having both plain base and gas checked base gives me more options, some times a gun will like one over the other.

I have one of these moulds with the gascheck. I cast them with alloy 2, sized .368", lubed they come out close to 290 grains. My go to load is 14.5 grains if Rx Green Dot, giving me close to 1600 fps in my 9.3x66 Sako.

I like to lay out clay targets at 200m and lobb these in there after I get the elevation down. On a bet, I shot 6 out of 6 in a row. Good bullet!

I have one of these moulds with the gascheck. I cast them with alloy 2, sized .368", lubed they come out close to 290 grains. My go to load is 14.5 grains if Rx Green Dot, giving me close to 1600 fps in my 9.3x66 Sako.

I like to lay out clay targets at 200m and lobb these in there after I get the elevation down. On a bet, I shot 6 out of 6 in a row. Good bullet!
Have you tried other brand gas checks if they work, not sure if you have to use there gator checks or not. At least there gc are cheap so I'd probably pick up a few thousand if they are.

I've tried using both the 9.3mm Gator and the .375 Hornady gas checks. They both fit the shank well, and I can't tell any difference accuracy wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddyWren

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}