Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, USA, Canada,
2024 Alaska Booked and Paid-Headed to Alaska in September for Silvers and BIG Trout.

2025- Spain Booked and Deposit Paid- Roe Deer and Ibex.

Not Booked- 2026 Costa Rica Sport Fishing or Brazil Peacock Bass Fishing

Not Booked- 2027 Probably going to hunt the Eastern Cape for 7 days for a few trophies I still want but I would consider Namibia.
Warthog (must have), Roan, Lechwe, Springbuck, Zebra, Blesbok (I realize Namibia would shorten my list but add Dik Dik). I am seriously considering Khomas Highland Safaris or KGM for this trip.

If I hunt the Cape, I might target a few tiny or night creatures (one or two): Blue Duiker, Klipspringer, Vaal Rhebok, Cape Grysbok, Civet, Ardwolf, Bat Eared Fox, Caracal.

I am obsessed with getting a Warthog and Roan! The rest would just be a bonus.

This should really be three separate trips but that will never happen.
1. Plains Game
2. Tiny Ten
3. Night Creatures

Good day!

Wow that sounds very exciting!

I have sent you a PM. Looking forward to sharing our passion and continent with you.

Regards,
Valie Enslin
That's Africa Safaris

If I hunt the Cape, I might target a few tiny or night creatures (one or two): Blue Duiker, Klipspringer, Vaal Rhebok, Cape Grysbok, Civet, Ardwolf, Bat Eared Fox, Caracal.
Hi Bryan,
I should be able to assist with these. Would just offer a word of caution to leaving Vaal Rhebuck too late. They inhabit some big mountains, as do Klipspringer :giggle:

@Justbryan I will second Marius on the Vaal Rehbuck, you will do some climbing to get into their domain. I have hunted with KMG twice and Marius delivered on all very specialty animals I was looking for. My list was similar to yours. I would suggest making it 10 days vs 7.

2024 Alaska Booked and Paid-Headed to Alaska in September for Silvers and BIG Trout.

Not Booked- 2026 Costa Rica Sport Fishing or Brazil Peacock Bass Fishing

Not Booked- 2027 Probably going to hunt the Eastern Cape for 7 days for a few trophies I still want but I would consider Namibia.
Warthog (must have), Roan, Lechwe, Springbuck, Zebra, Blesbok (I realize Namibia would shorten my list but add Dik Dik). I am seriously considering Khomas Highland Safaris or KGM for this trip.

I am obsessed with getting a Warthog and Roan! The rest would just be a bonus.

2026 Namabia Booked with Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris.

I had a hard time deciding but it came down to my wife's request to go somewhere different. Several of you recommended Philip Hennings and Namibia to me. His quote was great. I do appreciate the quotes from those in the South Africa. Several of them made it hard to decide and Eastern Cape prices are hard to beat!

Ultimately, my wife was drawn to the Namibian wilderness, Etosha National Park, Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, Walvis Bay, Swakopmund, etc.

I am excited for the next few years!!! Thanks Philip and Khomas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.