Looking for an elephant hunt for 2026

I saw that earlier but was an old post so wasn’t sure that price was valid. A great deal, makes me want to step up!

I am not a tire kicker. I want a 30-40 pound bull elephant. I want to hunt 10 days. What is the best price offered for this hunt. I will book and pay down deposit
You could look into some of the Zambia operators.
Although they the legal minimum is 35lbs so you’d be looking at 40+lb’ers to take
The pricing will not be as cheap as some of the zim outfits though.
You’d also be booking a 14day ele hunt here, not 10days.

Buzz Charlton is the man that you want to contact for your dream elephant hunt. If budget is no concern, then I’d highly recommend Jeff Rann.
I echo Habib here. I am booked with Buzz for '26. Not to mention, CMS offers elephant and buff hunt or did, in Gokwe (which I believe average around 30lbs) 14 days for 34,459k, which is an absolute bargain.

Please email me at info@leopardlegend.com for more information on a Namibian Trophy Elephant.
Thank you
Lwyk - Big Game PH and owner of Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris
(I will be at DSC and SCI in 2024 should you wish to discuss this hunt)

@Tokoloshe Safaris has one of the nicest camps I've seen in more than a dozen trips to Zimbabwe and hands-down has the finest equipment as well. They are "binga bulls" which are on the small body and small tusk end of the spectrum, but he also charges plains-game pricing for an elephant that has demonstrably been exportable.

Vaughan Whitehead Wilson and Garth Adams run Mapassa Safaris and they have 40-70lb bulls and are very skilled professionals as well. Their hunts cost more, but not quite double of Tokoloshe. Their bulls have been imported to the USA under new rules set forth by the USFWS as well.

Once you go past those two options, you're paying for "Brand name" PHs that have TV shows and they are hunting the same elephants. Before I would pay more than A or B above to hunt Zim in an area that may not get your bull imported to the USA under current rules, I'd go pay 4x more and hunt Botswana where you're getting the same bulls as Mapassa, but the density is much greater which statistically leads to a higher chance of a >65lb bull.

Just one person's opinion, but others that took my opinion had similar outcomes.
Thanks! I booked with Lon and Liesl for April 24

First, determine the type of hunt you want or are willing to accept. Do you want to pick up tracks crossing the road or at a water hole and walk them down or are you fine with hunting them at night in a maze field, or as WAB mentioned. Different outfitters have different areas that tend to support one way or another.

Thanks! I booked with Lon and Liesl for April 24

Obviously I should have read the rest of the thread prior to commenting. :ROFLMAO:

You should have a great hunt with Lon. Look forward to reading your report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rusty Shakelford

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.