Just received my 22’ lion Taxidermy

Very nice cat. I just harvested first my cat in New Mexico last month. I am going to send it to Northeast Taxidermy Studios in Connecticut for the taxidermy work. I have never used them but I got several very happy references and their work looks excellent.View attachment 592870
Huge Tom congratulations!!!

Beautiful cat mount! Well worth the wait. Who did the taxidermy? What SCI chapter banquet? Ours is coming up in April - Denver chapter. New anti- hunting CPW commissioners are in and we hunters are royally screwed. Polis' hubby hates hunters/hunting/guns. Other friendly states will earn my hunting $$'s.
I’m the treasurer for the four corners SCI board. Polis’ husband is enemy-#1 for sure, he’s definitely driving the ship!

Very nice cat. I just harvested first my cat in New Mexico last month. I am going to send it to Northeast Taxidermy Studios in Connecticut for the taxidermy work. I have never used them but I got several very happy references and their work looks excellent.View attachment 592870
Where at in New Mexico were you?

Wow, what an amazing cat. Congrats, beautiful mount!

What’s a full body mount cost? They’re amazing. I’d love go do a mountain lion hunt but would likely only be able to do a pelt.

Very nice. I got my cat back about a month ago from my CO hunt. We incorporated the huge mule deer it had killed where we jumped the cat.
IMG_6770.JPG

IMG_6771.JPG

IMG_1269 copy.jpeg

if i get my leopard next year am having a full body mount done
Leopards have to be mounted full body, such beautiful animals. Wishing you all the luck on the hunt! Who and where are you headed for the hunt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewflinders

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.