Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Finally getting quotes to enclose our large screen porch already under roof to make a new office/trophy room. My question is who do you know that I can do the following please:
1. Buy a very unique Africa coffee table?
2. I have pictures of my favorite but need to recreate it half the size and weight...anyone you know who can take my pictures and come close to recreating it?

I live in Atlanta GA in a North Area.

Thanks!!!

what is option 2 exactly? a table with photos?

My friend has the most beautiful hand made coffee table. I asked him to send me pictures of it. I will then hopefully find someone who does custom furniture to build me one from the pictures

Finally getting quotes to enclose our large screen porch already under roof to make a new office/trophy room. My question is who do you know that I can do the following please:
2. I have pictures of my favorite but need to recreate it half the size and weight...anyone you know who can take my pictures and come close to recreating it?

Thanks!!!
I would lay my hands on an African wood of your choice, then make an epoxy resin table. They look spectacular.

In a city the size of Atlanta there should hundreds of cabinet shops. Any one of them should be able to build you a table to your specs from a photograph. I'm sure I could do it if I lived closer. Get some quotes and then check on line for any bad reviews.

Thanks!!!
One thing to keep in mind is sunlight can be very hard on trophies. I also converted my tiny front porch with multiple windows into a trophy room addition. But everything in that section is euro mounts. Sun and temperature changes won't hurt skulls. Apply paste wax to horns once a year and they won't become dried out.

Thanks!!!
There are always numerous vendors at the annual SCI convention (next one in Nashville, TN) that sell quite unique tables . . .

Thanks!!!
Is Denver too far away for a table builder? Shipping might get ugly unless you could pick it up? I have a client that made me a coffee table, two end tables and a big dining room table in trade for hunts. Incredible quality and heavy duty construction. I can get you his phone number in a PM?

I’m not sure what style you want in an “African table”.

Here are some I have made. I have thought of using horns as a base also.

IMG_6504.jpeg
IMG_6503.jpeg
IMG_5245.jpeg
IMG_4307.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_6502.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.