Guess I should have done this earlier..

Good Day Sir

Welcome to the forum.Great people and a wealth of info.

We would love to meet you in Nashville at booth 203.Please come and say hallo.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome to the site Etsonaut
We will also be at the SCI convention in Nashville.
Stop by our booth for a drink and a chat.
Booth number 1654.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hallo there and welcome. We are based in Namibia. Visit our website www.leopardlegend.com
for more information and send us an email to info@leopardlegend.com to answer some of your questions you might have for us.

Keep in touch
L'wyk
Owner and Big Game PH

Good day! Welcome from our side too!
Best regards
Johan

I'm a born and raised Tennessean. Chattanooga area. Husband and father of two amazing sons. I love to hunt almost anything and am planning my first African adventure with a buffalo priority and Eland/Kudu secondary. I'm a big bore lever gun weirdo and wish they were practical (legal) for Cape Buffalo. I have read every word of every thread here regarding lever guns in Africa. lol. I do own a new Chapuis Elan Classic in 470 NE and I am learning to shoot it effectively. (Sometimes the hard way.) I will be attending SCI in Nashville this week. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this community and learn from those who have been there.
ETSONAUT - when I hunted Buffalo in TZ - lever .45-70 was legal for Buff and as per my PH “the .45-70 is a fine round for buffalo, seen many taken with it..). I choose to buy & use .470NE but could’ve saved $14,000 and just used my Marlin 1895 .45-70 and loaded up Buffalo Bore 405 grain hardcast. That was years ago and maybe laws have changed, vary by Country, or PH’s have their own preference.
I would always defer to the advice of your PH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveI79146

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,