Companies that are Non-Supportive of Hunting

Some decades ago I subscribed to these (hunting) magazines: Sports Afield, Field and Stream, Outdoors, Peterson's Hunting.

I remember one of these magazines posting a list of anti hunting companies.

Most memorable, McDonald's restruant topped the list of some 20 or more other companies and organizations.

Verizon, AT&T, Sears, Kmart, and I parted ways a lot of years ago for their respective irreparable business practices and being anti gun/anti hunting.
I've read through this entire thread and want to add my .02
No matter how it's labelled anti-gunner is anti-hunting. They are the same mold, period.
Apparently being anti-NRA means a company/individual is just misunderstood. Just like the anti's want us to think.
As Ridge Runner said, at one time an internet search would reveal lists of anti-gun (hunting) organizations. Those lists (and the links I had saved for years) don't come up with anything anymore.
Maybe because of backlash to companies like Dick's, these big corporations either wiped their internet footprint or just hide their donations better?
I have seen lists like RR is referring to. Target, AT&T, Yeti, Muck, Time Warner, Land Rover, Under Armor, Google, Apple, Levi Strauss, were all on these lists. Unfortunately I only have a handwritten list I made years ago to hang on my PC monitor as my proof.
My comment on this: Look how clean the searches are when you try to find info. Seems suspicious to me NOTHING can be found. In this super polarized world you would think this would be easy to find. This alone should make you stop and think. Hope you all have a good day...

Let me add... Like it or not the NRA is the most influential pro-gun org. in the world. Boycotting or refusing/withdrawing support from them is seen as a win by the anti-gunners. You don't have to like them; You don't have to be a member, but it's probably better to keep it to yourself. THX

I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a list of companies that have shown non support of hunting, such as certain airlines and the cargo ban, or of any company that directly supports anti hunting endeavors. Companies can certainly be added or removed from the list as positions change.

I believe it is also a good idea to put a short explanation of what they've done.

• Delta Airlines- restricted trophy cargo
  • American Airlines- restricted trophy cargo
  • United Airlines- restricted trophy cargo
  • British Airways - total trophy ban
  • Virgin Airlines - total trophy ban (Any Virgin brand, or anything else owned by Richard Branson should be included)
  • Air Canada - restricted trophy cargo
  • Saskatoon Inn (Coast Hotels) - cancelled African Expo
  • Holiday Inn - cancelled African Expo in Toronto

With some quick research I was also surprised to find that companies likeREI and Patagonia may belong here as well. I will need to do some more research on those, or have someone else confirm, before adding them though.

I'm sure there are many more, so everyone please add. It is little things like this that can make a difference!
I boycott companies that cow tow to leftists

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.