AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas safari club life member, Safari Club international, APHA, Custodians member, IPHA
Hunted
tanzania, botswana, zimbabwe, mozambique, zambia
This is a pic taken in an open system where we hunt! Driving down a hunting track we encountered a fairly relaxed herd of buffalo! Next minute 2 bulls came crashing out the brush about 100 yards from us, totally focussed on one another! They were involved in a merciless brawl, which ended a second after i took this pic when the more powerful bull flipped his adversary directly onto his back, ending the fight there and then. Pretty cool picture!
wildlife (24).jpg

Wow! Amazing pic, right place right time!

That must have been something to behold. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I think we know who the bad boy of that clan is!!!

Oh yeah. He IS the Stud Duck in that pond!

Very cool, thanks for posting!

Amazing pic!

And the looser ain't no slouch!

Great catch.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

I think the bull that won the duel got lucky, could have gone either way, what astounded me was the immense power the bull used to literally lift the other bull off the ground and flip him over, i don't want a buff to stomp on me....hence, slowly slowly catch the monkey when following these beasts---

Have to agree with that Hans.
After watching a lioness be tossed into the air like a child's doll, I do not ever want to be on the receiving end of a Buffalo horn.

What great photo. I saw a bull do this through thick brush two years ago and it was truly impressive. These animals are powerful beyond what we would think possible.

Great Pic, did you guys notice the horns on the Buff in the background

What an amazing photo! Nice, quick camera work to capture a moment like this! Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trjehtjjggdfh

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?