Buffalo and Sable Hunt for 2026

Terry Schwerdt

Reaction score
Hunted
Starting to organize a hunt for myself and brother for 2026(not sure on wives yet. We have been to South Africa twice before. We are looking for 2-Buffalo, 2-Sable, 2-Gemsbuk, 1-Eland, 1-Mountain Zebra. Looking for the spring 2026, a more rugged hunt, maybe outside of South Africa.

Starting to organize a hunt for myself and brother for 2026(not sure on wives yet. We have been to South Africa twice before. We are looking for 2-Buffalo, 2-Sable, 2-Gemsbuk, 1-Eland, 1-Mountain Zebra. Looking for the spring 2026, a more rugged hunt, maybe outside of South Africa.
Assuming you don't want to hunt behind a fence this time, it sounds like Namibia is the location. Kowas https://kowasadventure.com/ or Jamy Taut https://jamyhunts.com/ could put together a hunt to accomplish all of that for you.

And please turn off caps.

Hi @Terry Schwerdt,

If you'll consider South Africa, I can offer you a fantastic fair chase hunt in the Limpopo Valley for Buffalo & Plains Game!
Feel free to get in touch with me if you want more info, WhatsApp +27 84 469 6897 or info@mattanjasafaris.co.za

Cheers
Dieter

Good day mr @Terry Schwerdt

We will be able to offer you what you’re requesting, as we are already booking hunts for 2026.

We are situated in the Lowveld of South Africa bordering Kruger National Park, all our game is self sustaining and one of South Africa’s best Buffalo hunting destinations.

With great Lodging available if the wife’s decided to join you, with lots of activities to do for the wife’s in the area while you are out hunting.

Please let me know if you might be interested in hunting with DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS.

Kind regards
Derian Koekemoer
Email: info@dksafaris.co.za
WhatsApp: + 27 60 369 6320

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewflinders

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.