Best watch in the 1000$ range?

Citizen would be my first pick followed by Seiko. Or if you want something a little different, take a look at Orient.
I wish they’d make the bambino with Arabic numerals again.

Always happy to enable haha! You should post pictures and a review when you get it
Forgot to mention screw bracelet too rather than pins. It really seems to poopoo the Seiko with mineral crystal, whatever the bezel material is, plus click bezel rather than friction, milled clasp that's adjustable, crown etc

All the watch threads have given me the urge to treat myself to a quality watch as an added bonus I think I can make an argument for writing one off as a navigational aid for marine use. It worked for quality binoculars and a really nice compass anyway so it’s worth a shot.

So that being said what would you gentleman recommend in the 1000-2000$ price range. Must be waterproof, mechanical winding , durable enough to stand up to use on the a commercial fishing boat. Repairable when I eventually break it and understated.
gold watches are right up there with pearl revolver grips hundred spoke rims in my opinion.
recommend an apple product

buy a used omega seamaster
Lots of good options out there on eBay with an Authenticity Guarantee to help insulate the buyer from a potential scam. The only caveat would be that even the used market is more than 2x the requirement for this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skylinedevelopment

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.