30% decline of vegans In europe for now

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

In this New episode of British farmers News they speak about Vegangs In Europe last 2 years is down 29%!

And in UK 15 % down the same time

As Even more fake food is blowing up and that is a factor In having more people denounce the vegans as humbug .

Latest fake food now is “ bee free honey “

Yes you heard right , “ bee free honey “

Last edited by a moderator:
incredible!

Well, people were bound to start getting their wake up call sooner or later.
And with veg and fruit prices rising so much here together with fish and seafood levels up also . A lot of reduction there , more over to meat and basis food items for many and fruit , vegs more for weekends and holidays

Some times i think its a global thing, The prices of everything everywhere is at an all time high,

With meat and animal products being as delicious as they are, a person can only resist for so long until they realize that life is short and one of the things that makes life truly enjoyable is partaking of animal products.

Vegan is just a fad, as most fads, they slowly disappear.

There are some serious vegetarians, but that is an entirely different story, as they are not so extreme and do consume some dairy and eggs.

“Bee free honey” is shocking to me. As a hobby beekeeper I produce over 1000 lbs of honey a year with 8 hives. We take their over-production of honey. In exchange we keep the hives alive and healthy.
With a spouse and daughter who are vegetarians, I fully support eating a vegetable-heavy diet. My whole family understands the benefit of hunting for the environment. I wish the vegan movement didn’t put it as an all or nothing proposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bit insider info
some years ago job office instead of approving college education even though I was qualified for it . They arranged for me to free bee work at a new opened in town here . It was fish seafood , vegetarian and vegan

It was run by a classical trained chef patron and many were carnivores there . But some vegans around and they were quite different . But it was many there just for show also and nothing more than that.

What they strived for was to get more local products and short travelled items . That took time and benefit for other places also . Like seeing a huge bouquet of cale used also it was not used by many.

And some of saddest was reading the books some of them wrote , about rural life separated from cities and such. But most sad reading inventory notes where items had come from .

Peru, Chile , Bolivia , China , India of so called superfood which left original countries left with less of it and higher prices for them .

In fact using or exploit of other countries agriculture , thinning that out instead of making items one self to have an abundance self .

So one can ju set see how a lot of the so called ethical ones is fact is a neo colonial force, worse than the conquistadors was .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunasleo644

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.