WANTED: Leopard Hunt For July Or August 2021

I emailed them and I thanks you.
Hi @Jerycmeach, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi @Jerycmeach, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
Thank you. I am sorry foe the mistake. I am not savvy to this process but will not make that mistake. I will go find out how to use PM.

Thank you. I am sorry foe the mistake. I am not savvy to this process but will not make that mistake. I will go find out how to use PM.
The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/and click on the button that says Start Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start Conversation to send a message to that member.

Hallo Please send us an email at info@leopardlegend.com and let me know what year you want to come and hunt leopard.
Thanks
L'wyk

Hi we might be able to assist you with a hunt still for this year in Namibia.
So far this season all of our clients that came on Leopard hunts were successful in getting their cats and there are some big Toms currently in the area. I will send you a PM
Regards Johann

_K3A7634.JPG

IMG_8089.jpg

PHOTO-2021-06-17-11-39-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerycmeach

We just posted this deal for Botswana. Have 1 Leopard in Chobe area that must be hunted by Sept 18th.

Jerycmeach

I send you a PM regarding a leopard hunt available for this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatishaCru

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)