Pay It Forward-Free

I will offer up a 1 inch set of Leupold rings. First I’ll take them gets them. I ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
IMG_7425.jpeg

Oncet again I am discriminated against. I neither need not want your rings, but you won't send them to me, so I'ma call the ACLU and sue your butt off! You can settle with me out-of-court for $872,547 or Dewey, Dickem and Howe will be in touch to violate you.

@freefall, not quite sure what to make of your post?? If you’d like these 1inch Leupold rings, I’ll be glad to get them headed your way, just send me a pm with your shipping details. Just let me know.

No thank you, I have no need of your rings, I just hate everybody willing to ship to Lower 48 and consigning we Alaskans to hell.
But I could use the $872,547. Just saying.

In appreciation of Ridge Runner posting up the .444 brass which I really needed, I am posting up a full, unopened box of 50 Nosler .338 250g Partitions. Shipping to conus only. Thanks Ridge Runner!

View attachment 599693
I’d like to Claim the Nosler 338 Partitians if still available? I’ll post up a whopper in exchange soon!

I have 20 rounds of once fired 300 H&H. Most are RP brass but a few others ended up in the box as well. The original ammo came from superior ammunition.
View attachment 596733
I have 20 rounds of once fired 300 H&H. Most are RP brass but a few others ended up in the box as well. The original ammo came from superior ammunition.
View attachment 596733
Hey 375, if the 300 H&H brass is still available I’d like to claim them! I’ll post up a whopper in return!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]