Wanted Slightly Used Heym Double Rifle In 450-400 Or 470 Nitro

Buckmaster1

AH member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a slightly used heym double rifle in 450-400 or 470 if anyone has one available

Works just like that. Where you from Buckmaster?

Good luck on your search. It’ll happen with this bunch.

With a looking to buy ad make sure you take precautions to verify the seller if a rifle is offered. Unfortunately want to buy ads attract scammers especially new members looking to buy. Take a look at quality of posts they’ve made, past references, and a phone call.

With a looking to buy ad make sure you take precautions to verify the seller if a rifle is offered. Unfortunately want to buy ads attract scammers especially new members looking to buy. Take a look at quality of posts they’ve made, past references, and a phone call.
I will as these kind of rifles are not cheap thanks for the suggestion

Nah. You’ll have to check back in. Probably be a PM (private message). Just like @Wathe208 sent you. What does an Oklahoma boy want with a Heym DR?

You should see an email as a private message from me in your inbox. If interested, you can respond directly back through that, or through your account on this forum. Good luck @Buckmaster 1. As a side note, you should add a monster whitetail as your pic....lol

Thanks @ Flipper Dude!

Well I do have a few big white tails as I lived in Kansas for 9 years but I am 61 years old and the smart phone is smarter than me and I don’t have a clue how to put a picture with my post lol

IMG_5730.jpeg

A good friend might have his Heym double in 450NE available. He doesn’t post here but he’s with me coming back from bear camp in Canada now.
Thank you for the reply. I have never owned a 450 ne ammo might be a little bit hard to get ? I would be interested in looking at some pictures and getting a little more information about it as I am a heym fan . Thanks hope the bear hunt went well I was able to get one last year in Maine
IMG_4685.jpeg

I will check with him. I don’t think he has sold a gun in his 60+ years.

I took a nice color phase bear and will be posting a hunt report soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashonda55

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}