For Sale Sako 75 Stainless 30/06

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
This rifle is in excellent condition. Purchased new by myself, so I know the round count is low. Very accurate with an extremely smooth action. Barrel length is 22 7/8”. Hold 5 rounds in the magazine. Feeds and functions perfectly. You won’t find a better rifle for the money.
Price $1400.00 plus shipping. No sales to California.

img_5684-jpeg.606476

Attachments

• IMG_5684.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 3,422
Last edited by a moderator:
This rifle is in excellent condition. Purchased new by myself, so I know the round count is low. Very accurate with an extremely smooth action. Barrel length is 22 7/8”. Hold 5 rounds in the magazine. Feeds and functions perfectly. You won’t find a better rifle for the money.
Price $1400.00 plus shipping. No sales to California.

img_5684-jpeg.606476
The famous kitchen island is back!!!!

Unlike some cheaper Stainless rifles, the Sako 75 is all stainless, even the trigger mechanism. These make the perfect traveler rifle for Asia, Alaska or NZ.....won't rust up on you, and in 06 you can always find ammo if you need to. I use this model for trips to the wet areas of the world....GLWS....FWB

I own an identical one, including the caliber.
Mine had seen Namibia and I can attest it is a shooter. Butter smooth.

Oh my, that is a great rifle at a great price there, you shouldn't sell that bud, I think I said the same on a .416 Rem you were selling a while back ?

I have a few of them & 85s also, a great pity most of our Model 75s have the stupid safety key lock bolt shroud fitted.

@TOBY458 I think you should just open a gun store :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: GLWS mate

Oh my, that is a great rifle at a great price there, you shouldn't sell that bud, I think I said the same on a .416 Rem you were selling a while back ?

I have a few of them & 85s also, a great pity most of our Model 75s have the stupid safety key lock bolt shroud fitted.
Yes. Fortunately, this is an older rifle imported by Stoeger. This was pre safety key lock. I’ve kind of gone all in on Tikka T3x and Blaser R8 for my hunting. So I figured I’d let this one go to a good home.

No don't go to the light, stay with Sako over Tikka, both shoot well but far less plastic & alloy with the Sako, I have a couple also but much prefer the Sako .

I believe the Sako is a stronger action also, we had a Tikka at work that had a catastrophic failure & the action had blown in half, I suppose there might be a Sako some where the same but I doubt it ?

Ok so Sako 75 has had blow ups also, even looked like the Tikka blow up we had !

Last edited:
No don't go to the light, stay with Sako over Tikka, both shoot well but far less plastic & alloy with the Sako, I have a couple also but much prefer the Sako .

I believe the Sako is a stronger action also, we had a Tikka at work that had a catastrophic failure & the action had blown in half, I suppose there might be a Sako some where the same but I doubt it ?
Well, I currently have four Tikkas. So I hope none of them blow up. lol! They’re made by Sako as well, so I’m not too worried about it. At the end of the day, if my Sako 75 doesn’t sell, I won’t be all that disappointed. It’s been a very good rifle over the years, and I’ll just hang onto it until I come to my senses!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ValGodfrey

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}