WIN One of Three CRIES of the Savanna Book by Multi-award-winning Author Sue Tidwell in a Random Drawing Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very lucky to live where I do, British Columbia Canada. Ocean is steps away, I take my boat 100km to mainland side and hunt the fiords and estuaries. Not Alaska but exact same. Now that our manage by emotion Gov has closed the Grizzly opportunities we must weed thru and past them to get the black bears. Of course the prawn traps are down and we do catch halibut for fresh cooked fish suppers.

Its a wonderful annual spring hunt. this year I will immerse in your book while waiting for the tides.

Thanks

Mark

Wow! Lucky you. That sounds wonderful. Enjoy and share a picture of your bear when you get one…and some pics of your scenery. I haven’t spent time in BC but hopefully we will someday. Sue

Sue please remove my entry in your give away as I just received a copy from my son. very nice read from some one that does not wish to take animals. my wife has also started reading the book she is like you. thanks for a wonderful piece

Sue please remove my entry in your give away as I just received a copy from my son. very nice read from some one that does not wish to take animals. my wife has also started reading the book she is like you. thanks for a wonderful piece
@Hyde Hunter thanks so much for reaching out. I’m so glad your son got you a copy of the book and that you enjoyed it. I’m also thrilled that your wife is reading it. I hope she is enjoying it too. She will definitely relate to the snake stuff since she is like me regarding the snakes!

All the best, sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DennisseSindy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.