WANTED: Non Hunting Safari Offers (Photo Safari, Sightseeing, Other Activities)

mark-hunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunting club, target shooting club, national hunting and shooting organisations
Hunted
Namibia - Kalahari, Namibia - Khomas highland
This thread is on behalf of my firend who is non hunter and wants to expereince non hunting safari, with comofrtable lodge, with family, by reputable outfitter.

He did not specify the country, but I think south Africa is on top of the list.

So, for the outfitters, and sponsors of this web sight, who offer options for non hunting safari, plese send me your offers to pm, I will pass then to my friend. He will contact you shortly.

My friend would like to see and photo some big game wild life so visit to national park, would be top of the list, for other options and prices, please specify some possible itineraries which are feesable with your outfit. (like - museum visits, baloon ride, historic sights visiting, predators sanctuaries, maybe some boating, etc)

Hi - please check out a great touring company that we use regularly.
www.trailblazersafaris.com
multiple countries and everything from the Serengeti to Vic Falls to Cape Town wine tours.

Photo safari!?!?!? Just kidding lol. Should be lots of outfits chiming in soon . Good luck!

Photo safari!?!?!?
Not for me. I burn powder, But this is for my friend, who is not hunter. (and in the same time, he has nothing against hunters or hunting, just he never made hunting exam)

Personally, I already had two "full shooting" safaris, and after having this experience I came to conclusion that camera is at least equally important as the rifle. But thats just me.

(apart from hunting, i shoot long range, f class, bulls eye pistol and revolver, clay targets, practical shooting pistol idpa n ipsc, I am also ISSF judge/referee for pistol, rifle, clay targets, and in the process of getting my rifle/pistol coach certificate, etc ... so have my hands full in various aspects of shooting... and good camera is just nice addition to my outdoor activities.

I am planning my third safari to combine photographic activities plus hunting.

Some of the photos attached below, from my last safari, when in the process of photographing, I also took 9 game animals (yes, with "real rifle"), plus inumerable photos with quality camera of live game. (not with mobile phone)

But to come back to the subject, this thread is for a friend of mine, looking for non hunitng options of tuorist trip to Africa.

ostrich group.JPG
Sable close up.JPG
wart 3.JPG
blue gnu.JPG
giraffe mirror.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi we have various customized Photographic Safaris available.
PM Sent
Regards

We can also help with different photo safari packages.
Just send an e-mail to dksafaris@gmail.com
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

This thread is on behalf of my firend who is non hunter and wants to expereince non hunting safari, with comofrtable lodge, with family, by reputable outfitter.

He did not specify the country, but I think south Africa is on top of the list.

So, for the outfitters, and sponsors of this web sight, who offer options for non hunting safari, plese send me your offers to pm, I will pass then to my friend. He will contact you shortly.

My friend would like to see and photo some big game wild life so visit to national park, would be top of the list, for other options and prices, please specify some possible itineraries which are feesable with your outfit. (like - museum visits, baloon ride, historic sights visiting, predators sanctuaries, maybe some boating, etc)

Hi,
Please feel free to contact me on henrygriffiths@gmail.com. We offer a range of photographic safaris with something for the whole family. Cultural, adventure, wildlife and plenty of amazing photo opportunities. We can tailor the options to your preferences, length of stay and budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)